Become a Member
ECCSL membership entitles you to a variety of services that will support your business development in Sri Lanka
- Visibility for your company, products and services
- Shape your business environment and gain visibility by contributing to and participating in ECCSL flagship events
- Assistance for companies to expand their businesses to Europe
- Discounted member prices and free-of-charge events
- Discounted member prices for advertising services on ECCSL communication platforms
- Advocacy services and meeting set-up with respective authorities and the Government
- Opportunity to participate in ECCSL Strategic Committees (Market Access Teams) and join brainstorming and idea generation activities
- Opportunities to provide views and recommendations directly for the position papers which ECCSL prepares on trade Issues
- Obtain assistance for business activities / business support facilitation / B2B Matching
- Brand visibility on ECCSL website
- Receive monthly newsletters and quarterly EuroLink magazine which includes trade news, market & product analysis and relevant up to date information
- Introduction to ECCSL membership upon joining, through a profile publication in the next ECCSL monthly newsletter
- Access a network of approx. 200 members through events, meetings, webinars and directly through our online membership directory
- Recognition by European and Sri Lankan companies as a potential international business partner
The following documents should be submitted alongside the membership application - Company profile - Business registration certificate - Form 20 - The latest audited accounts Please ensure the cheque is drawn in favor of The European Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka.
This membership tier offers support in brand visibility, business-to-business support, sector committee engagement, and advocacy support.
Corporate Membership for Female Entrepreneurs
A special membership scheme is offered by the ECCSL focusing on businesses founded and managed by female entrepreneurs.
A special membership programme is offered to support small businesses without compromising on the benefits.
To be eligible for SME Membership, the organisation should have less than 50 employees and less than LKR 150 million annual turnover.